The dedicated team at our boutique hotel understand that it’s often the little things that go a long way in making your romantic weekend break or family holiday one that’s truly special.
We understand that along with a warm, friendly welcome, a peaceful night’s sleep, and five-star service from your hotel staff, it’s those little extra luxuries that make all the difference between a good holiday, and a really great one.
That’s why we go all out to ensure that whether you’re planning to pamper, indulge and take it easy for a few days, or head out to embrace the thrills and spills of a full-on activity holiday, you’ve got everything you need on your stay at our luxury hotel in Scotland.
5 Types of Boutique Accommodation
The Dunalastair Hotel Suites are ideal for couples, solo travellers, groups and families, with suites available to accommodate parties of all sizes.
Our accommodation choices include:
- Superior Room (sleeps: 2 adults)
- Deluxe Suites (sleeps: 2 adults)
- Grand Deluxe Suites (sleeps: 2 adults and two children under 12, or three adults)
- Luxury Suites (1 bedroom, sleeps: 2 adults and two children under 12, or three adults)
- Family Suites (2 bedrooms, sleeps: 5 adults or 4 adults and two children under 12).
As an alternative to the luxury accommodation above, those celebrating a wedding or anniversary on their romantic getaway in Scotland can book our exclusive bridal suite, where we’ve spared no expense to ensure you enjoy the height of comfort, elegance, and beautiful decor.
First Class Quality is guaranteed
At the Dunalastair Hotel Suites, you’re guaranteed so much more than a warm, friendly welcome and a wonderfully relaxing night’s sleep.
You’re guaranteed daily housekeeping to ensure you’ve always got fresh sheets, towels and other hotel essentials. You’re guaranteed an ever-changing menu of delicious dishes from our own Edina’s, and the option to call room service so you can take your meals in your room.
You’re also guaranteed to enjoy the ultimate in indulgence courtesy of your elegantly designed en-suite bathroom, complete with walk-in shower, sumptuously soft bathrobes, and Scottish aromatherapy products, courtesy of our highland hotel.
Lie back on our spacious, lavishly comfortable beds, take in incredible views of the Highlands, and really let go with a full range of amenities designed for the ultimate relaxing getaway in Scotland.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- E-Concierge directory
- Luxury En-Suite Bathrooms
- Egyptian cotton linen and towels
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Free Scottish aromatherapy toiletries
- In-Room Safe
- Latest in-room entertainment system including LED TV and Freeview channels
- Room Service (available 5pm – 9pm)
- Packed Lunches (ask at reception)
- Bicycle and car hire (from £30 per hour)
- Laundry service (ask at reception for prices)
- Shuttle service – from and to Rannoch Station (£20 each way)
- Concierge and reception services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Free parking
- Ironing facilities
- Luggage storage