Have you got some questions? Here are our most frequently asked questions, and answers. If your query remains unanswered, just drop us an e-mail and we’ll get back to you!
What is the maximum number of guests allowed in Suite?
Our suites can accommodate the following numbers of guests:
- Superior Room: 2 adults
- Deluxe Suite: 2 adults
- Grand Deluxe Suite: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12-years-old. Children under 5-years-old stay free (double bed and sofa-bed)
- Luxury suite: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12-years-old. Children under 5-years-old stay free (double bed and sofa-bed)
- Family Suite: 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children under the age of 12-years-old. Children under 5-years-old stay free (2x double bed and sofa-bed)
Provided at no extra cost. Please advise in advance of arrival should you wish for a cot to be placed in the room.
All of our suites operate a 100% no-smoking policy throughout. Smoking in a bedroom or anywhere else inside the premises will result in a £250 fine.
Free car parking is available in the square outside the Hotel, however we have a limited number of spaces, so parking will be subject to availability.
If you’re planning on travelling by train to Dunalastair Hotel Suites, your end destination would be Rannoch Station. We have a relationship with a local shuttle service provider, offering the easiest way to get Dunalastair Hotel Suites. The drive is approximately a 35 minutes.
To find out more or book your transfer please contact the Reservations Team.
We are not able to provide any airport transfers.
We are able to make recommendations for local transportation companies who can offer transfers to the hotel. Please get in touch for contact information.
Will there be a luggage room at the hotel?
A luggage room is available at our hotel
How much does the luggage room cost to use?
It can be used by guests free of charge on the day they check-in. We are also able to offer storage on the day of check-out, however, please speak to the Reservations Team to confirm availability for this.
What is your cancellation policy?
As a small hotel, we believe that it is only fair to others that we make a charge if you cancel at the last minute and don’t let us know in advance. It helps keep the prices down, too, for everyone! Therefore, should you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, please contact the Reservations Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you fail to cancel and do not show up, you will be charged for the total amount of your reserved booking.
- Any request to cancel a reservation cannot be considered complete until you receive our cancellation confirmation or cancellation reference number. Until you do so, your booking will still be considered valid and cancellation penalties may be incurred. If you do not receive a confirmation of your cancellation or cancellation reference number within 24-hours of your initial request, please ensure you contact us without delay.
- Changes or cancellations, where admissible, may be made by email or by phone.
- If you make the booking via a third party site (i.e. a booking agency or affiliate site), you must cancel through them.
- Credit or debit cards which are unable to be pre-authorised will result in the reservation being null and void.
- If a booking is not cancelled and the guest(s) does not arrive this is deemed as a No Show. The total cost for the accommodation would still be applicable.
- If you wish to check-out before your reserved departure date, the full amount is still applicable and no refund would be applicable.
How can I amend a reservation?
Amendments depend on the booking and package you may have selected. Please refer to your booking confirmation and contact the team if you have any questions.
Is wireless internet available at your hotel?
Wireless internet is available free of charge throughout the hotel.
Is breakfast included in the price of my room?
Please refer to your booking confirmation which will outline what is included within your booking. If you find that breakfast is not included in your rate, you can always add it to your reservation for a surcharge by contacting the Reservations Team at email@example.com or speak to reception upon arrival to the hotel.
Is room service available at your hotel?
Room service is available for breakfast and evening meals. Please see Room Service Menu and speak to our Reservations Team about your requirements.
Is a laundry service available at your hotel?
Laundry and dry-cleaning requests can be arranged with the Housekeeping Department.
Are safety deposit boxes available at your hotel?
Yes all suites provide a laptop-sized safe.
What amenities will I find in my room?
- Fully equipped mini kitchen
- Complimentary hospitality tray & mineral water
- LED TV
- In-room laptop safe in some suites
- Egyptian cotton linen and fresh towels
- Iron & ironing board upon request
- Luggage rack
- Direct dial phone
- Ensuite walk-in shower or bathtub combined with shower
- White Company toiletries
- Luxurious bathrobe and slippers
- Shaving mirror
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Room service
- Daily cleaning
- Reception & concierge services
Check-In / Check-Out
What time am I able to check-in?
You can check-in after 16:00.
What time should I check-out by?
You can check-out any time before 11:00.
My flight arrives late in the evening; will it be possible to check-in late?
Absolutley. Check-in after 20:00 has to be coordinated with the hotel, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
My flight arrives early in the morning, will it be possible to check-in early?
Please be advised that our standard check-in time is from 16:00. We will do our best to accommodate early check in however to guarantee this, it is necessary to book the previous night, which is only possible if the suite you booked is available from the night before. As an alternate option, should availability permit, you can book an alternative suite then move the following day to the suite you booked (check-out & check-in times must be adhered to). Alternatively, you are welcome to leave your luggage free of charge in our luggage store prior to your check-in.
My flight leaves late in the day – will it be possible to check-out late?
Should you wish to retain your room after 11:00, please arrange with reception at the hotel. All our rooms are subject to availability and an hourly fee will be applicable after 11:00.