Why Book directly via the Dunalastair Hotel Suites website?
There are a wealth of reasons why booking here or with the team on property directly is the easiest, most efficient and rewarding way to book a stay, meal or experience with us.
Rate Match Promise
We match any rate found online at that same time and offer complimentary Full Scottish Breakfast with our compliments.
A Wealth of Information
Dunalastairhotel.com is the best place to find information about us as well as tips for what to do and see when you stay at Dunalastair Hotel Suites.
No Hidden Fees
You can rest assured that we never charges any booking fees. We’re also completely transparent about all charges, so you know exactly what your total hotel stay will cost when you book.
Seamless Customer Service
When you reserve a stay through our website, our team is on call to answer any questions about your reservation, to make any necessary changes or to add those extra special touches that will enhance your stay.
Building a guest profile, either online at dunalastairhotel.com or direct with our team, allows us to get to know you better so that we can ensure a perfect trip, customised to your unique needs and desires. Moreover, your profile saves past stays, making rebooking simple.
Our website operates under the highest security standards possible, just as our team does, so that you can enjoy peace of mind when you book via dunalastairhotel.com or via our colleagues.
Our hotel offers unique and special stay packages, as well as access to tailor made experiences, events and more – available only through our website and our team.
Should you need to cancel a reservation made directly with us, you can do so quickly and easily at dunalastairhotel.com.
Terms & Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions that apply to the accommodation, all services and products offered and sold on this website, including rates, offers and enhancements. You will be asked to accept these terms and conditions and confirm that you have read and understood them before you complete your booking. You warrant that you are 18 years and older and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the terms and conditions.
1. Suite and Room Rates
- Room and Suite prices are quoted per suite/room per stay and inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate, WiFi, parking (subject to availability) and, when applicable, specified added values and discounts.
- All rates and prices offered at dunalastairhotel.com and any other online provider apply to a maximum of 5 rooms on any given date. Groups and ad-hoc offers may be offered directly by the property – please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Whilst Dunalastair Hotel Rates and prices offered at dunalastairhotel.com or other online providers apply to a maximum of 28 consecutive nights, we will be delighted to assist gusts looking for longer stays directly. For further assistance with this, or with an extension of offers available online for restricted lengths of stay, please contact our team on email@example.com.
- Rooms, Suites and respective Rates are subject to availability at time of booking. Dunalastair Hotel Suites reserves the right to review its advertised and offered prices at any time, not impacting booked reservation rates.
- We recommend that all guests review their confirmations and groups or events contracts upon receiving them. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all details are correct and that the confirmation is consistent with the client’s requirements and offer booked.
- Dunalastair Hotel Suites welcomes guests under the age of 18 when staying with adults. Children aged 12 or younger stay free and enjoy rate inclusive meals with our compliments. For further information or assistance please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rate Match Promise – please contact our team on email@example.com with a screenshot of the rate found elsewhere displaying current date, intended date, number of guests, room type and rate and we will be delighted to ensure that we match it and offer complimentary breakfast.
2. Guarantee Method and Payments
- Dunalastair Hotels Suites accepts bank transfers prior to arrival and debit or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Amex and Maestro) as payment. Regretfully we will not be able to accept cheques or cash. Please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org shall you require details to perform advance payments via Bank Transfer or Card Online Payment Link. All bank transfers should be received 72 working hours prior to the guest arrival.
- Card payments will require a card imprint upon check-in. Card payments require presentation of a Passport for ID verification (alternatively, UK drivers licence or international ID Cards are acceptable) matching the card and reservation lead name. The Dunalastair Hotel operates as a cashless business.
- All reservations require a card provision at that time as guarantee and, in some offers, as payment method. Invalid cards automatically render the reservation invalid. Please refer to the individual rates’ Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Dunalastair Hotel Suites reserves the right to pre-authorise the card provided as guarantee method for the total or partial amount due for stays of 5 or more nights or in excess of £1,000.00 per stay at any time prior to arrival.
- Stays of 7 or more nights require a 7 nights payment at time of check-in and a pre-authorisation for the remainder of the stay and incidentals to be taken at that time. This will be converted into effective advance payments on a 7 days rolling basis.
- All rates are exclusive of any extra consumptions that you may incur during your stay. A card pre-authorisation to the value of £100.00 is required upon check-in to cover these, any damages incurred and any pending accommodation fees, shall they remain unpaid upon departure. Should you fail to pay these charges, you irrevocably authorize Dunalastair Hotel Suites to debit your credit or debit card for the amount outstanding, which may require an increase of the value pre-authorised.
3. Cancellations and Non Arrivals
- We understand that plans can change. Therefore our flexible rates benefit of a free cancellation and amendment deadline of 4pm GMT two days prior to arrival by default*. Cancellations received after that time will incur in a fee equivalent to the rate of the first night of the stay. If guests are already in-house and wish to shorten their stay, they cannot do so without paying for the rest of the nights in full.
- Shall you wish to amend your flexible stay terms before arrival, please contact us by 4pm GMT two days prior to arrival. For early departures on flexible stays we kindly request that you advise our Reception team by 12pm on the day prior to your newly intended departure date.
- Book Early and Save rates and other offers* require a non-refundable and non-amendable prepayment. Payment is taken at time of booking via the provided card, and is henceforth non-refundable in case of total or partial cancellation. Whilst these special rates are non-amendable, shall you need to change your reservation due to a “force majeure” impediment our team will do their utmost to assist via email@example.com.
- *Exceptions to the above default terms may apply for certain rates and offers. Please refer to the chosen offer’s Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Groups and Events at Dunalastair Hotel Suites benefit of special Terms and Conditions, to be discussed at time of booking. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- A request to cancel a reservation will only be considered complete after our written cancellation confirmation or cancellation reference number has reached you. Your booking will still be considered valid until that time, and therefore it is liable of late cancellation or non arrival penalties. We kindly ask you to contact us without delay shall the confirmation of your cancellation or the respective cancellation reference fails to reach you prior to the free cancelation deadline.
- Cancellations and amendments of reservations made via third parties, other than the team at Dunalastair Hotel Suites, at Rogue City Hotels or via our website, must be requested via the same entity. We thank you in advance for your understanding as we are unable to cancel or amend a reservation made via an external platform or entity.
- Breakfast is served in the Monadh Dining between 08:00 and 10:00, at a charge of £19.50 per person. Please note breakfast times may differ depending on occupancy and season.
- Meals are available in our fine dining restaurant Monadh Dining, located within the hotel.
5. House Rules
- Check In time is from 15:00 until 20:00 on the day of arrival. Please let Dunalastair Hotel Suites know if you intend to arrive after 20:00, charges apply.
- Check Out time is up until 11:00 on the day of Departure. If you depart after this time a late check-out fee would apply starting from £35.00.
- Sofa beds are not full size beds and may not be suitable for some adults.
- Cots and baby linen are available upon request at no extra charge.
- The layout of a twin room may vary from suite to suite. Please refer to the room type description when booking.
- We do offer bedrooms which are specially adapted for customers with disabilities. For more information please contact the hotel to help find suitable accommodation.
- All of our apartments operate a 100% no smoking policy throughout. Smoking in a bedroom or anywhere else inside the premises will result in a £250 fine.
- Dunalastair Hotel Suites will make every possible effort to ensure that our guests’ requirements are met, however all rooms are subject to availability. We apologize in advance if your particular requirements cannot be met.
- Please note there is on-site parking available which is free of charge, however subject to availability.
- Dunalastair Hotel Suites have no lifts however we do offer wheel chair accessible rooms, subject to availability.
- The dimensions and nature of the facilities available in these rooms may differ. All of our accessible bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms if you have walking difficulties, rooms are available on the ground floor.
- The rooms are designed to allow standard wheelchair users adequate space to travel around the room and manoeuvre their wheelchair.
- Fire evacuation procedures are displayed on the back of the bedroom door.
- Guests are reminded to inform the hotel team if they would require any assistance in the event of a fire evacuation.
- In accordance with Dunalastair Hotel Suites policy, all of our bedrooms are No Smoking.
- Please note that not all apartments are located on the ground floor. Please contact our Room Reservations Team for more details.
- We would like to ensure that all our guests’ stays with us are peaceful and enjoyable. We politely ask all our guests to respect each other’s stay with us. We may ask you and/or any member of your party to leave immediately if your conduct is considered by us to be inappropriate, likely to cause harm or discomfort to other guests, us or our staff, or is likely to breach this term/policy. No refunds will be given in these circumstances. We have the right either during or after your stay to recover from you the costs of any of the following: any compensation we may pay to others, including our guests; any property or accommodation damage; any other charges, fees, or levies we may incur resulting from your action or inaction and from any breach of this policy. Please note that by staying with us you agree to abide by the terms of this policy
- All of our Suites operate a 100% no smoking policy throughout. Smoking in a bedroom or anywhere else inside the premises will result in a £250.00 fine.
- We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
- The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or
- The fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your stay which we could not have predicted or avoided or
- An event or circumstance which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care.
- The fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time.
- In addition, we will not be responsible where you do not enjoy your stay or suffer any problems because of a reason you did not inform us of when you made your booking or where any problems you suffer did not result from any breach of our contract or other fault of ourselves.
- Dunalastair Hotel Suites is not liable for any loss or damage to the property of the Client or any person as may occur within the constraints of the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956.
- In the event of an insurance claim you must provide us and our insurers with any assistance we may reasonably require. You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred
- Nothing in this agreement shall exclude or limit your or our liability for death or personal injury.
- We shall not be liable to you in contract, tort or otherwise arising in connection with this agreement for any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, any special, indirect or consequential losses or any destruction or loss of data, software or equipment.
- Prices include VAT and breakfast. All prices and details are correct at current time and are subject to change without notice.
7. Complaints and Comments:
- Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at Dunalastair Hotel Suites should be made in the first instance to the hotel’s Duty Manager at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the time. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to the Duty Manager as soon as possible. If you are still dissatisfied, you must notify us at the earliest opportunity. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to the General Manager of the property you’re staying in, within 7 days of the end of the stay you have purchased from us giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. We regret we cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause.
8. Internet Fair Use Policy:
- The use of the free internet service is subject to the Dunalastair Hotel Suites ‘Fair Use Policy’ which we apply so that we can deliver a reliable broadband service to all our guests. The Fair Use Policy means that the performance of our network is monitored and we may restrict the bandwidth available to heavy users during busy periods, so that we can ensure that all guests can enjoy reasonable internet access. Guests wishing to download large files or who are making heavy use of the internet are offered the option of upgrading to the unrestricted secure broadband service by Ethernet cable available at a fee of £2.00 per hour or £40.00 for 24 hours (from when you first log on).
- We will use all reasonable endeavors to make the Service available 24 hours a day, however we will not be liable if for any reason the service is not available at any time or for any period. Access to the service may be suspended at any time. If you require any assistance in relation to the service, you should contact the reception desk.